The polymer hydrogel is odorless. Test on your skin to make sure that you are not allegoric to the gel.
How to use the gel:
- Make sure your skin is clean and dry. Store in a sealed bag after using so that the pads don’t dry quickly.
- If the gel sheet is not sticky, put some water on it and wait 5-10 minutes until the water has absorbed completely before using.
- The gel sheet should be replaced after continuous use of up to 30 times, or when it gets dirty.
- When the gel sheet is not sticky enough or sticks to the foreign matter, use your fingers to wipe the surface with water. Put it in a ventilated dry place and use it after airing.
- The gel sheet should be replaced after using it about 30 times.